Aerial Photography Discuss all aerial photography topics as they relate to rc aircraft

family farm pics\home contruction thread

Old 10-06-2007, 05:27 AM
kybrowns

Default family farm pics\home contruction thread

First time I have had in a long time to fly and take some pics so I went to my family farm Sadieville, KY to take some pics tonight. It was a little to late in the day and a little to early for good fall pics but I still had fun. I'll try again latter. Plus, we are going through very bad drought that makes everything here a little more brown than what we are used to.

The other pic is of a new neighborhood that I'm building in Georgetown, KY. If you look close you see a car parked in a one of the driveways, thats where my house will be built. It backs up to a nature conservatory. That's what really sold to me. No neighbors in the backyard and on a deadend street. They are suppose to start soon.

p.s I've been very busy this Summer selling a house, getting a new job, finding new place that I haven't had anytime to fly and see what everyone has been up to. It's nice to settle in again and read everyones posts and looking at everyones pics. Some of them are awesome.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00154 (Medium).JPG
Views:	165
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	43445   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00210 (Medium).JPG
Views:	176
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	43446   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00310 (Medium).JPG
Views:	170
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	43447  
Old 10-06-2007, 10:27 PM
quailbird

Great pictures! Congratulations on the new house and what a great place to have it. I too have been so busy this year I have flown very little but I'm fixin' to remedy that.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:28 PM
aviatordave
Super Contributor

neat pics...looking forward to some more
Old 01-13-2008, 01:58 AM
kybrowns

Default house update

Things are coming along on my house very quickly now. I hope to have it finished no latter than April. My wife wants to finish the basement, but I have told her thats my new plane shop. I hope to be building a new AP plane there soon.

My house is the second one on the left. If you compare this pic to the first one I posted its amazing to see how things have popped up.

I wish I could have taken a better picture, but the sun was in the way, and I couldn't get it to move no matter what I tried. Anyway, it was a great day to fly here.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00116 (Small).JPG
Views:	91
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	51983   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00087 (Small).JPG
Views:	94
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	51984