Batteries & Chargers Discuss Li-P, Li-Ion, NiMh, Nicad battery technology and the chargers that juice 'em up!

WOW-RC Balancing Charger

Old 05-14-2008, 09:33 PM
wingspann
Certified Codger

Default WOW-RC Balancing Charger

I bought a WOW-RC WBC-2308 charger and have used it a few times. After flying my 3s 1800 mah for about 10 minutes yesterday, I put it on the charger this morning. The green light had gone out, indicating a full charge, within about 10 minutes. I jiggled the balance plug, and the green light came back on, indicating it was charging. A few minutes later, green light off again. The jiggle-on/quick off was repeated a couple of times before I finally gave up and brought it in the house. Is it possible I have a bad connector on the battery? I don't have a digital VOM, but my analog VOM is showing the battery is at 12 volts exactly. Obviously it's taking some charge, maybe just not enough. Any ideas?

John
Old 05-15-2008, 12:13 AM
diverdon

Hello there , I would go on the heads up website .. Bring up the charger you have then use the "Ask a Question" Option to ask Jeff a question about it ... I have had a lot of really good help and service from a lot of RC Product Companies .... But.... Jeff at Heads up RC is the BEST of them all ... Hands Down he has always helped me and if there was any question about anything he was there to answer it for me .. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out ... Thanks , Don J.