3D Flying Discuss everything related to "3D" flying including construction, power setups and flying techniques

QQ Extra300 by Flexinnovations

Old 07-09-2016, 04:14 PM
relax1

Default QQ Extra300 by Flexinnovations

Guys,

This is the most fun park flyer i have ever flown. We shot this video in 15mph winds. You can see how well it handles.

Is the flexinnovations QQ300 Extra design by Quique Zomenzini.

Its stays in my car all the time for quick flight fixes at parks,parking lots , local fields etc. Don't need much space to fly this one.

If you live around the Tampabay area & would like to fly it, shoot me a PM.

You'll love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiDDXMgfdyY
Old 07-09-2016, 06:02 PM
pizzano
Behold The Renaissance

At approx. 4' long and a wingspan of approx. 4', not really a "park", "parking lot" flyer, and you must need to break down the wings in order to carry around in an average sedan with fold down back seats......?......lol

http://www.flexinnovations.com/product-p/fpm3070.htm
Old 07-09-2016, 06:28 PM
relax1

I stand it up on floor behind front seats on my toyota camry without taking the wings off.

Fly it at work parking lot within a 20 feet circle .

The beauty of this plane is that can be flown like a foamy for hovering maneuvers. Also fly precision & 3D like a 70"wing electric plane or sport fly like a T28 warbird. The aura8 stabilizer receiver & airframe design makes it possible to do any style of flying under any wind condition.

Give it shot sometime you will fall in love with it!
Old 07-10-2016, 10:22 AM
JetPlaneFlyer
Super Contributor

Looks really nice for sure, though I suspect Luis has the skills to make a brick with a prop attached fly good.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:09 PM
pizzano
Behold The Renaissance

I have a RC buddy who moved to Tampa, FL a few years ago.........He visits SPARKS RC in St. Petersburg quite often. Luis Espinosa hangs out there. From what I've seen of my buddies vid's he sends me, Luis flies anything and everything. His skills are famous in that part of the RC community. He also teaches advanced build, set-up and pilot classes, which my buddy has sat in on a few times............certainly a Master of his craft as well, my bud has learned a trick or two from him.

As far as flying a Flex QQ300 within a 20' radius at some parking lot, one's skills would have to be darn good (even with this plane) set-up properly. Not something the average 3D fixed wing pilot's I know would consider with a plane that size.........But, that Flex sure does seem to have lot's of variables to consider as a Sport craft to grow into........
Old 07-11-2016, 12:45 AM
relax1

Thanks for the complements!