Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

I might be a Redneck because....

Old 07-30-2007, 04:39 PM
  #1  
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan
Thread Starter
 
FlyingMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 32459
Posts: 8,930
Default I might be a Redneck because....

I knew that moving to the south held certain risks. The assumption that all southerners are rednecks, no matter where you're from.

I had hoped I was safe. I was born and raised in Massachussettes. A full bore yankee. I thought I was safe, I don't have a southern drawl. I knew I was safe, I don't eat grits!

I was wrong.....

Yesterday a friend from NH sent me one of those emails, with all the pictures and captions. This one was funny redneck pictures.

It had the Redneck Birthday Cake....



It had Redneck Autobody Work...



It had a Redneck Church Sign...




A redneck church sign? Hey, WAIT A MINUTE!!! I recognize that church sign.....




I drive by it nearly every day for work. I took this picture this morning. (sorry about the pose, I wasn't doing a redneck dance, I only have a 2 second timer on the camera.)


OH NOOOOOO! I MUST be a redneck!!!
FlyingMonkey is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 05:53 PM
  #2  
rea59
BEEP..Bleep..BEEP
 
rea59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Midway Kentucky
Posts: 1,228
Default

Join the Club. Resistance is futile.
rea59 is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 05:53 PM
  #3  
Biplane Murphy
2 Wings, Twice The Fun
 
Biplane Murphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Southern California High Desert
Posts: 4,534
Default

hehehe
Biplane Murphy is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 05:53 PM
  #4  
brnyrbbl
Powered by Visa
 
brnyrbbl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 2,690
Default

I'm not sure rednecks own or even know how to operate a camera so I think you still are safe. The fact you know how to use the auto-timer further proves the case.
brnyrbbl is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:00 PM
  #5  
Grasshopper
Some Assembly Required
 
Grasshopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 12,070
Default

Originally Posted by brnyrbbl View Post
I'm not sure rednecks own or even know how to operate a camera so I think you still are safe. The fact you know how to use the auto-timer further proves the case.
Don't forget he does have opposable thumbs so he is somewhat advanced.
Grasshopper is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:04 PM
  #6  
brnyrbbl
Powered by Visa
 
brnyrbbl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 2,690
Default

Another way to tell if you aren't is if you have more teeth in your mouth than fingers on one hand (including missing fingers too).
brnyrbbl is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:04 PM
  #7  
Tinman
The Hot dog man
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,584
Default

Where did you get a picture of my wedding cake?


*signing*
"Pabst Blue Ribbon is ther beer that keeps on givin!"
Tinman is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:09 PM
  #8  
aviatordave
Super Contributor
 
aviatordave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,233
Default

I think everybody has a little bit in them.. We all have added hamburger to our macaroni & cheese...right? chased it down with a Milwaukees Best?
aviatordave is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:10 PM
  #9  
brnyrbbl
Powered by Visa
 
brnyrbbl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 2,690
Default

Originally Posted by aviatordave View Post
I think everybody has a little bit in them.. We all have added hamburger to our macaroni & cheese...right? chased it down with a Milwaukees Best?
What!! Who does that??

**btw, I add chili to mac'n'cheese
brnyrbbl is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:14 PM
  #10  
Grasshopper
Some Assembly Required
 
Grasshopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 12,070
Default

Originally Posted by aviatordave View Post
I think everybody has a little bit in them.. We all have added hamburger to our macaroni & cheese...right? chased it down with a Milwaukees Best?

Yep, hamburger and tomato sauce. Redneck's goulash! Yum Yum.
Grasshopper is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:14 PM
  #11  
rea59
BEEP..Bleep..BEEP
 
rea59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Midway Kentucky
Posts: 1,228
Default

Originally Posted by aviatordave View Post
I think everybody has a little bit in them.. We all have added hamburger to our macaroni & cheese...right? chased it down with a Milwaukees Best?

What are you nuts!??

Milwaukees Best is for cooking the brats before grilling.
(you drink the better beer)
rea59 is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:15 PM
  #12  
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan
Thread Starter
 
FlyingMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 32459
Posts: 8,930
Default

Originally Posted by brnyrbbl View Post
Another way to tell if you aren't is if you have more teeth in your mouth than fingers on one hand (including missing fingers too).
The irony of this statement, is our shop mechanic was just in my office door.

He IS a redneck, admittedly so. He IS missing half a thumb, and he....

and I am telling the truth, I swear

just had his teeth in a cup.

I walked out there a moment ago, and he had his upper and lower dentures in a coffee cup.
FlyingMonkey is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:15 PM
  #13  
Tinman
The Hot dog man
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,584
Default

Ah the Milwaukees Best, best money I spent when I was in colege!
Tinman is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:17 PM
  #14  
Grasshopper
Some Assembly Required
 
Grasshopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 12,070
Default

Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
Ah the Milwaukees Best, best money I spent when I was in colege!
Should have stopped drinking and gone to English class!:<

Sorry, I just had to do that.
Grasshopper is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:18 PM
  #15  
Tinman
The Hot dog man
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,584
Default

Couple brain cells I didn;t need were killed off its all good.
Tinman is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:19 PM
  #16  
rea59
BEEP..Bleep..BEEP
 
rea59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Midway Kentucky
Posts: 1,228
Default

Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
Should have stopped drinking and gone to English class!:<

Sorry, I just had to do that.

LMAO
rea59 is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:20 PM
  #17  
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan
Thread Starter
 
FlyingMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 32459
Posts: 8,930
Default

Probably my favorite movie quote of all time....


There ain't enough whiskey in Georgia to get me drunk enough.
How drunk is drunk enough, Captain Junuh?
Good question. Sit over here, I'll tell you what drunk enough is.
Aaron, can you find the young man a bottle of Nehi?
I expect I could...
...just as long as I takes my money with me.
Now the question on the table...
...is how drunk is drunk enough?
And the answer is, it's all a matter of brain cells.
Brain cells?
That's right. Every drink of liquor you take kills brain cells.
But that don't matter, we got billions more.
First the sadness cells die, so you smile real big.
Then the quiet cells go, so you talk real loud for no reason at all.
That's okay, because the stupid cells go next...
...so everything you say is real smart.
And finally...
...come the memory cells.
These are tough sons of *****es to kill.
FlyingMonkey is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 06:22 PM
  #18  
Tinman
The Hot dog man
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,584
Default

haha!! Thats great! I didn't seee that movie.
Tinman is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 07:02 PM
  #19  
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan
Thread Starter
 
FlyingMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 32459
Posts: 8,930
Default

I guess I could say which movie....

The Legend of Bagger Vance.
FlyingMonkey is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 07:02 PM
  #20  
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan
Thread Starter
 
FlyingMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 32459
Posts: 8,930
Default

Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
haha!! Thats great! I didn't seee that movie.
Put down the bottle, step away from the keyboard.
FlyingMonkey is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 08:40 PM
  #21  
Tinman
The Hot dog man
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,584
Default

PBR me ASAP!
Tinman is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 08:47 PM
  #22  
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan
Thread Starter
 
FlyingMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 32459
Posts: 8,930
Default

Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
PBR me ASAP!
here you go....

http://www.pbrnow.com/home.cfm#home
FlyingMonkey is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 08:49 PM
  #23  
Tinman
The Hot dog man
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,584
Default

Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post
WOW bullriders make a lot of money!!
Tinman is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 09:02 PM
  #24  
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan
Thread Starter
 
FlyingMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 32459
Posts: 8,930
Default

there IS a decimal point in there.

they take more of a beating than any baseball, football, or basketball player who is making ten times as much....


but then again, what idiot really wants to ride an angry bull?
FlyingMonkey is offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 09:04 PM
  #25  
Tinman
The Hot dog man
 
Tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,584
Default

That's true. But the get to wear cool hats, chew Copenhagen and drink PBR!
Tinman is offline  

Quick Reply: I might be a Redneck because....


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.10726 seconds with 12 queries