Lost model alarm ... - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Lost model alarm ...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2016, 04:19 PM
tobydogs
love to build!

Nigel, my keyring arrived. I tested it in my living room and immediately knew it was going to be loud. Each devise is very light. hitt the button twice on each device and they bind together.

when doing this they beep so softly i thought,"bummer.what a rip-off. but then i used the one to find the other and a soft beeping start to get louder and louder to the point my wife said"HONEY! shut that off!". The dogs all freacked out and I sat there in awe at how loud it was.

I will post a video later here and hope to get a range test down the road. This tag will velcro perfectly on any lipo battery and then fasten to the quads. If the range really is 300ft. we will have a great lil locate.
http://www.keyringer.com/

Quick Reply: Lost model alarm ...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.14915 seconds with 11 queries