Phoenix 2000 - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Hi-Performance and Sailplanes RC hotliners, electric pylon racers, F5B, F5D, sailplanes and gliders

Phoenix 2000

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Fishbonez
Love my Stinger

Default Phoenix 2000

Well
I think I may have purchased a good sailplane. I own a Wild Hawk but I would reckon that most true sailplanes pilots giggle and say "that aint no sailplane this is a sailplane" I originally wanted the Sonic 185 but nitroplanes took too long to get it in stock. For those who do not know I am impatient sometimes. Anyhow I saw this at HobbyKing on the 6th of May http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=13994 and thought "why not Lets do this." So HK is slow as usual, Sonic came in while I wait DOHA, even with EMS shipping,which is not worth the extra funds I might add, she is currently in customs in good ole NYC and I hope to see her arrive soon. SHHH my wife does not know yet and I plan to tell her it is a gift to myself for my recent promotion at work . I am excited to try this one out I even purchased a satellite thinga a mobber to go with it in hopes I can go pretty high or far and not lose contact with the plane. So as I wait I began to look for other reviews on this plane and found very little. So if anyone has a Phoenix 2000 I would be interested in your thoughts. If not well, when I get my in the mail I will be sure to ramble some to give some folks my ideas on what I hope will be a fun plane.

Quick Reply: Phoenix 2000

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.14454 seconds with 12 queries