Flight Simulator help - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Beginners - Helis A forum where beginners can get help on the fundamentals for experts who know their stuff!

Flight Simulator help

Old 11-26-2006, 04:37 PM
ploomb

Angry Flight Simulator help

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this... I'm about to go ahead and order the honey bee CP2 from ebay (unless anyone can offer a better place...)

The thing is - I'm getting a simulator - FOR SURE.

now the question is - which one? I saw that e-sky's flight sim is relatively cheap, and i heard that it's quite good.

Can anything be compared to the Real Flight G3? I'm talking about physics. I don't care about graphics, I just wanna learn how to fly, advanced as well.

money is not an issue, but I much rather spend 30$ than 200$ on a flight sim, especially if there isn't any BIG difference.

Another thing is - I heard that you can connect the e-sky's controller to the G3, if you get your hands on a copy of the software. Does anyone have experience with it?

Thank you all.
Ploomb