EyeTop Centra units NIB. Price will go up. - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Field Equipment For Sale & WTB Buy & Sell field equipment and accessories here. Free to buy or sell!

EyeTop Centra units NIB. Price will go up.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:58 PM
EyeTop Dave

Default EyeTop Centra units NIB. Price will go up.

Hello,
Well I have been selling these on here for a while and I have good and bad news. First my inventory was running low so I contacted my source and asked what was left. Well since I have sold over 450 of these so far they are running out. The "They" is someone connected to what was the company that made the EyeTop. So I have been selling what NEW inventory the company has left. Bad news is since I have been moving them so well and they are almost out I have been told my price will be raised on my next order. Good news is I have some left for the $199 shipped to ALL 50 states but when they are gone the price will be increasing. If you are out of the US please contact me for a shipping quote.
So contact me either by PM or email at [email protected] and I will still do the $199 shipped until I run out. Then I will do what I can to keep the price low but I will not have much say. If you have ANY questions please email me. I have sold hundreds of these to people all over the world. I am the ONLY source for NEW EyeTops from the factory.
I also would like to thank everyone who has purchesed from me. Without you I would not be doing this and then the guys on eBay getting over $300 would be your only source and I am pretty sure those are not NEW as the company never sold any to them. I am on eBay selling as hoyt1417 but I do have to charge $10 shipping on eBay because they don't call if FEEBay for nothing.

Thanks all,
Dave

Last edited by EyeTop Dave; 09-10-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: New email address
Old 05-15-2008, 06:56 PM
EyeTop Dave

Hey everyone. Well I got more and the price is only going up $5. So for $204 shipped ALL 50 states I have EyeTop glasses with the DVD player and carry case. I guarantee these to be FACTORY new. You can check me out on eBay seller id hoyt1417. I am one of only a couple of guys selling EyeTops on there. I am the ONLY guy who has contact with the old company that went under. I have exclusive access to their remaining inventory. Just drop me a note if you have any questions at [email protected].

Thanks all,
Dave

Last edited by EyeTop Dave; 09-10-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: New email address
Old 06-04-2008, 01:52 PM
EyeTop Dave

Well everyone. Seems my supplier has found out that raising the price is NOT the way to sell EyeTop’s. I was moving about 25 a week for him and when he had me raise the price just $5 to help cover increase in postage sales dropped about 50%. So I am posting back on all my listing for the EyeTop DVD player combo that once again they are for sale for $199 shipped to all 50 states. For those that do not know these are top quality video glasses. The company did go out of business but I have exclusive access to the remaining inventory of NEW EyeTop units. I can’t seem to get an answer on how many he has left. All he will tell me is when they are gone they are gone.
Anyone interested please just send me a PM or email me at [email protected]. I take PayPal at that address and I do have these listed on eBay. My id on there is hoyt1417. I have had NEW EyeTop’s cheaper than anyone else ANYWHERE for over a year.
I will ship worldwide but you will have to pay the shipping. Just email and I will get you a quote for that.
Thanks to everyone for all your business. You have been great at spreading the word about these. It has helped make this worth doing.
Dave

Last edited by EyeTop Dave; 09-10-2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: New email address
Old 07-15-2008, 02:39 PM
EyeTop Dave

Hey all. Well things have slowed here a bit. I have had to create an email address and paypal account just for EyeTop's so it is now [email protected]. I can still be reached at the old email as well but I thought I would pass this along. Price is still $199 shipped to all US addresses.

Thank you to all that have purchased from me. It is all of you that are making this worth doing. I know when I started I was not sure this would be worth it. I still have EyeTop/DVD kits available and I do ship overseas. Just contact me for cost.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:12 PM
EyeTop Dave

Not been on here for a bit. Thank you everyone who has ordered from me. I have got my hands on more and since things are going well the price of $199 shipped is still available to all US addresses. Email me at [email protected] with any and all questions.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:29 PM
aviatordave
Super Contributor

Is there any chance you will get a set with dual screens? one screen for each eye?
Old 09-10-2008, 06:36 PM
EyeTop Dave

Originally Posted by aviatordave View Post
Is there any chance you will get a set with dual screens? one screen for each eye?
Sorry but I won't be. From what I know the EyeTop Centra was only made with the right eye viewer. The older version might have had a left eye option instead of right but never both. Also the only ones that I have are right eye only. Pretty much everyone I have sold them to on these boards like that for the AP stuff. They can see what the camera sees in the right eye but still look at the controls (and the rest of the world) with both eyes.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. You can message me thru this site or email me directly at [email protected].

Thanks
Old 11-18-2008, 04:43 PM
EyeTop Dave

I wanted to post that I still have these for the $199 shipped to all US addresses and you can reach me at [email protected]. Please let me know if you have any questions. My inventory is getting low and I have not checked to see if I will be getting more.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased from me. I do appreciate the business and I hope they are all working out well for you.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:25 PM
EyeTop Dave

New pricing for 2009. See other thread for shipping to all USA addresses for $189.