Forsale EyeTop Centra units NIB. New 2009 pricing $189 shipped to US addresses - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Field Equipment For Sale & WTB Buy & Sell field equipment and accessories here. Free to buy or sell!

For Sale EyeTop Centra units NIB. New 2009 pricing $189 shipped to US addresses

Old 01-05-2009, 05:24 PM
EyeTop Dave

Default EyeTop Centra units NIB. New 2009 pricing $189 shipped to US addresses

Hello all,

First a BIG THANK YOU for all of you that have purchased your EyeTop's from me. You are great people to work with and I have learned so much from all of you.

I have been informed to reduce the price for 2009 to $189 shipped to ALL 50 states. If you are out of the US please contact me for a shipping quote.
You can contact me either by PM or email at [email protected]. If you have ANY questions please email me. I have sold hundreds of these to people all over the world. I am the ONLY source for NEW EyeTops from the factory.

So again thank everyone who has purchesed from me. Without you I would not be doing this and then the guys on eBay getting over $320 would be your only source and I am pretty sure those are not NEW as the company never sold any to them. I am on eBay selling as hoyt1417 but I do have to charge $10 shipping on eBay because they don't call if FEEBay for nothing.

Thanks all,
Dave
Old 04-02-2009, 03:12 PM
EyeTop Dave

Thanks for everyone's support. I will not be getting any more of these. The way sales have been going I have maybe 4 months or so and I will be out. If things pick up it will be less but if it slows down it could be more. Just email me if anyone is interested at [email protected].

Thanks all. Dave