New problems with my cp blade - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

E-Flite Helicopters Discuss E-Flite helicopters in this forum such as the Blade CX, Blade CX2, Blade CP Pro and all other E-Flite rc helis.

New problems with my cp blade

Old 07-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Mikec
mikec

Default New problems with my cp blade

I have had my cp since christmas and have been practicing on and off since than. I thought that I had encountered most problems and so far have corrected them, as this is a constant learning experience. But the other day after hovering in a little wind I made a hard landing and one of my blade grips twisted overcenter, no big deal. Anyway after straightening that out and inspected for any other damage (did not see anything) I tried to hover and all the helo would do is spin around but not lift off. I thought that maybe the 4-in1 went bad. I swapped it out with my old good one but the results where the same. I checked the pitch angles low was +1 and high was +10. I even tried a new motor thinking that maybe it wasn't spinning up enough but got the same results. Has anyone else ever experienced this or maybe have a solution to this problem?
Old 07-20-2006, 08:21 AM
t. edwards

Check your tail rotor/gear engagement. Tom
Old 07-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Mikec
mikec

Thanks for the reply. After systematically checking out everything for the second time I decided to try replacing the tail motor and believe it or not that solved my problem. No matter how much you know you always learn something new.