That bane called interference - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Beginners New to e-power flying? Get the low down in here from experienced e-power RC pilots!

That bane called interference

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2012, 09:59 PM
JetPlaneFlyer
Super Contributor

fmw,

I'm no expert but i don't think it's that simple, not by a long shot. If other transmitters transmitting on the same frequency was a problem then you would not be able to fly two Spektrum systems at the same time.. When the reality is that you can fly many at the same time without any issue.

Unlike previous technologies 2.4Ghz does not need dedicated frequencies for each system in use. Many systems can co-exist on the same frequency without interfering. This is because each transmitter and receiver pair are 'bound' together. The signal carries a special code that the receiver looks for. The receiver ignores any other signal that doesn't carry the correct code so it only responds to signals sent by the Tx with which it's 'bound'.

Steve

Quick Reply: That bane called interference

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.14397 seconds with 17 queries