Indoor Flying Site - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Indoor & Micro Electric Planes Talk about indoor & Micro electric powered flight here

Indoor Flying Site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2008, 01:01 AM
Sergio M

Default Indoor Flying Site

Hi,

I need you guy's help. I am not sure if I am asking in the right spot or not but here goes. I have the possibility of obtaining a site for indoor flying. I live in Miami and not aware of such a place around her. So with that in mind I have done some leg work and have two auditoriums that would allow indoor flying. However they are asking me for some information be presented to them. I am looking for other clubs or indoor flying sites. after a search on the net I cant really find what I am looking for . If anybody can send me a link or direct me to some clubs information that would help me to either properly present my idea or better structure the idea would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance