Flying indoors in the riverside county - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Events, Shows and Fun Fly's - Electric Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Flying indoors in the riverside county

Old 02-02-2009, 03:16 PM
giddyuperic

Default Flying indoors in the riverside county

Hello I am looking for some people who would or already like to fly indoors here in southern california riverside area. Maybe a church. or gym or a local school or any big in door place that they would like to maybe rent for a couple of hours two or so times a month??? I fly the small helo, But you could fly flatout's and any small planes or any thing. Please let me know if there is already one around here? Or would someone like to help me start one? I am getting bored of flying in my apartment. Please let me know at [email protected] Thank you. Eric P.S. tell me if this is in the wrong place and I will post it in the right spot. I could not find any where else to post it. Thanks
Old 02-18-2009, 06:35 AM
son of alpea42
3D Crazy

Don't know of a site but sounds like fun. We fly micro helis and all kinds a foamies here in Chino. Check us out at Chino Renegades Flyers Club thread in off topic.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:28 AM
giddyuperic

I must be blind because I could not find it. But it is late so I will try again in the morning. Can you tell me if you have a place to fly indoors? Thanks. Eric