Informal Clubs Club Talk

The Official Texas Hill Country Wattheads Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 09:47 PM
  #176  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Well guys I did everything I really can at this time with both the P-51 and Spit. They're all boxed up and waiting until I can get the rest of the stuff I need for them.

Still need:

P-51...servo extensions, spinner, props, ESC, batteries and Rx.

Issues...One retract rod gear is bent (new ones without 45 degree bend), find a short retract servo. Also need to get some thin balsa sheeting and make wheel well inserts.

Spit...spinner, prop and Rx.

Issues...None.
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 02:37 AM
  #177  
Capt Easy
Super Contributor
 
Capt Easy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 1,551
Default

Originally Posted by Angler-Hi View Post
Thanks a million Dick! Good news and bad news...the good news is that everything seems to be coming along nicely. I have the servos for the ailerons mounted on the servo cover and will be installing them in the wings shortly.

The bad news is that I just pulled out the retracts that came with the kit and one of them is bent! Almost at a 45 degree angle. I don't have the tools required to bend it back in place...the after market retracts I bought are the same size, but they don't have the 90 degree bend in them that the stock ones do. I don't have anything to make the bend, then cut the excess rod. Here's a few pics of the wing servos and the bent gear.

I've decided to go with standard Hitech servos for the ailerons and DS821 digital servos for the elevator and rudder. I wanted the most precise throw and movement on the elevator and rudder...especially the rudder, as I expect to be using it at the most crucial times (LANDING), lol.
Mike that bend does't look that bad but maybe I'm seeing it differently. Anyway if you had a vice to secure it, maybe you could you bend it back.
Capt Easy is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 03:09 AM
  #178  
Capt Easy
Super Contributor
 
Capt Easy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 1,551
Default Saturday Flight Log

Winds weren't as nasty as yesterday and it was warmer but still a little gusty till late afteroon when Josh and I packed up. He had a run of bad luck with loss of signal but he'll probably cover that story himself.

Another local pilot arrived on site with an F-16 and F-18.

There's a couple full scale airplanes among the photos too if you can find them..

Lots of pics...More To Follow
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0019.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	116651   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0020.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	116652   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0021.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	116653   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0023.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	116654   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0025.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	116655  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0037.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	116656   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0028.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	284.4 KB
ID:	116657   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0030.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	116658   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0024.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	116659   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0026.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	116660  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0031.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	116686  

Last edited by Capt Easy; 12-27-2009 at 04:44 AM.
Capt Easy is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 03:28 AM
  #179  
groundrushesup
Super Contributor
Thread Starter
 
groundrushesup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pflugerville, TX
Posts: 2,338
Default

Originally Posted by Capt Easy View Post
Winds weren't as nasty as yesterday and it was warmer but still a little gusty till late afteroon when Josh and I packed up. He had a run of bad luck with loss of signal but he'll probably cover that story himself.

Another local pilot arrived on site with an F-16 and F-18.

Lots of pics...More To Follow
Wow, great shots of my former profile foamy - thanks Dick I hadn't noticed you taking pics at that point.

Hopefully some of the GeeBee and P-47 shots I took are workable, I thought my technique had improved markedly lol


As for the signal issue - I am worried about your radio Mike. I have lost 2 planes on it now and came REALLY close to losing my GeeBee today. It seems when I range check any of my planes with the bind button pressed they all tend to fail within 15 paces, but then I can get out to 120 paces without pressing the bind button and it is fine. I tried this with the Corsair and the GeeBee today - it was bizarre behavior to say the least. I also noticed an occasional glitch where the plane would not respond immediately to my inputs for a split second - most noticeable in an aileron movement - but then would suddenly overcompensate.

Have you ever had any issues with the radio and your F-16? Any glitches or moments where you felt you had lost control? I know you have an AR7000 in that bird so maybe that helps - but I would like to avoid having you put up your P-51 with this radio without maybe talking to Horizon about this issue. Dick and I talked about this today and I agonized over how to say it - I appreciate the loaner for sure - but I feel like a turd calling out your radio like this. Feels like I am looking a gift horse in the mouth, and that's certainly not what I mean to convey.

It is especially ironic because Dick was/is gunshy about his DX7 even though he hasn't had any in-flight issues with it that I can remember - and I always cruised along with my seemingly bulletproof DX7 until it died by my own hand last week.

I should get my new radio by no later than Friday, so I will hopefully be back in business for the weekend and I look forward to doing a bunch of range tests with all three of our radios to see if we can isolate the problem somehow.

Anyways, cheers.

BTW - that previous number I listed is my Mom's house, I was over there for Xmas. My cell # is 830-446-1940 if you ever wanna chat.

josh
groundrushesup is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 04:17 AM
  #180  
Capt Easy
Super Contributor
 
Capt Easy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 1,551
Default Sat flt log - cont

My Hee Bee Gee Bee photos courtesy of GRU
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0054.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	116662   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0056.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	116663   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0061.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	116664   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0066.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	116665   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0067.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	116666  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0073.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	116667   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0074.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	116668   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0075.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	116672   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0076.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	116673   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0081.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	116674  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0082.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	116675   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0090.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	116676   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0093.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	116677   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0095.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	116678   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0097.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	116679  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0101.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	116680   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0103.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	116681   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0102.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	116682   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0107.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	116683   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0108.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	116684  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0109.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	116685  

Last edited by Capt Easy; 12-27-2009 at 04:50 AM.
Capt Easy is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 04:53 AM
  #181  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Thanks for letting me know Josh. I've never had an issue with that radio...no glitches, no lock-outs. I have never really done a range check with the bind button, lol. I've always just walked out 30+ paces and checked to make sure everything was working correctly. Kind of has me scared now, because at this time, I can't afford another DX7...well, I can, but radio only. I don't know if this only happens when binding to a new Rx or if that particular area is causing this. Now you have me wanting to do a proper range check in my neck of the woods and see if she passes a range check or not.

If needs be, I'll fly the P-51 with my Optic 6 and go 72Mhz...not saying that would be better for avoiding glitches or not. I've never had an issue with the Optic 6. I know that radio like the back of my hand, lol. I have no idea if the airport being right there could be causing these failed range checks or glitches. I need to talk to Horizon and see what I can dig up on the matter. I'm really not wanting my radio to have issues, lol.

If you need me to pay for your lost planes or damaged electronics, I'll do so without hesitation friend. Just let me know what I owe you. I'm so sorry my radio failed on you Josh.

Mike
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 04:57 AM
  #182  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Nice pics Dick...really wish I could have been there today. Gonna take the kids to go see Avatar tomorrow. My son really wants to see that, but my daughter wants to see The Frog Prince...so I think my wife is taking her to see that, and my son and I are going to see Avatar, lol. Might just see both, one after the other. My daughter wants me to watch The Frog Prince with her.
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 05:04 AM
  #183  
Capt Easy
Super Contributor
 
Capt Easy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 1,551
Default

I think the Frog Prince should be mandatory viewing for any warrior.

In the meantime here's the thread on the DX7:
http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...oblems&page=51
Capt Easy is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 05:21 AM
  #184  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Thanks Dick! I think I may have a possible solution to MY radio's issue...The battery in my DX7 had a crimped wire that caused it to literally come loose from the connector. I had to solder it back on and wrapped electrical tape around it. To understand what I'm getting at, read post #100.

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...+failed&page=4
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 05:27 AM
  #185  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

I'm gonna buy a new Tx pack and see if that solves the issue...if not, I'll call Horizon. The DX7 only has a 1 year warranty, so I'll be paying for them to fix it.
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 05:29 AM
  #186  
groundrushesup
Super Contributor
Thread Starter
 
groundrushesup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pflugerville, TX
Posts: 2,338
Default

Originally Posted by Angler-Hi View Post
Thanks for letting me know Josh. I've never had an issue with that radio...no glitches, no lock-outs. I have never really done a range check with the bind button, lol. I've always just walked out 30+ paces and checked to make sure everything was working correctly. Kind of has me scared now, because at this time, I can't afford another DX7...well, I can, but radio only. I don't know if this only happens when binding to a new Rx or if that particular area is causing this. Now you have me wanting to do a proper range check in my neck of the woods and see if she passes a range check or not.

If needs be, I'll fly the P-51 with my Optic 6 and go 72Mhz...not saying that would be better for avoiding glitches or not. I've never had an issue with the Optic 6. I know that radio like the back of my hand, lol. I have no idea if the airport being right there could be causing these failed range checks or glitches. I need to talk to Horizon and see what I can dig up on the matter. I'm really not wanting my radio to have issues, lol.

If you need me to pay for your lost planes or damaged electronics, I'll do so without hesitation friend. Just let me know what I owe you. I'm so sorry my radio failed on you Josh.

Mike

Mike,

Dick mentioned that being the good guy that you are, you might feel responsible for this situation and it actually stunned me for a brief second because the thought had never entered my mind.

I appreciate your offer but I hope you know me better than that. My concern is for you and your future use of the radio - hell maybe it is just my crappy planes but I have noticed a pattern and I think it would be borderline malicious to hand you back a radio that was possibly on the fritz without at least saying something.

There has to be some reason, and what I am looking to do is find out what it is so we can both rest easy.

I am gonna call the Horizon engineers on Monday AM to get the RMA info for my old DX7 - I will pepper them with questions and see if they think you might need a warranty repair. If so I would like to pay the shipping and for any costs that would be incurred as far as labor is concerned - I owe you that much for the loaner.

Bottom line, we all need to spend our time moaning about the wind and not worrying if our equipment is gonna go teets-up on us

Anyways, I am off to bed. Just got an email saying my DX7 will ship first thing Monday morning - may even have it by Wednesday!

Cheers and I'll talk to you guys soon.

Josh
groundrushesup is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 05:44 AM
  #187  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Josh...you don't owe me anything at all man. I'm just disappointed that I lent you a radio that failed on you, causing damage to your babies.

Glad to hear your radio's fixed and on the way back home. Thanks for hitting up Horizon for us man. Now I'm on pins and needles until I find out what's wrong. I was reading in another thread, that glitches and even lock-outs were being caused due to low voltage and irregular current from the radio's battery. When I first got my DX7, the Tx pack was already installed...well, it was crimped by the battery cover and it actually cut through one of the wires. I did my best to resolder it and wrap it in electrical tape. It charged just fine after that and never had issues with it. I'm hoping that's the problem and all it will take is a new Tx pack. I remember when I went to put it on the charger for the 1st time, it didn't want to charge and that's when I noticed the crimped and cut wires.
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 05:15 PM
  #188  
groundrushesup
Super Contributor
Thread Starter
 
groundrushesup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pflugerville, TX
Posts: 2,338
Default

Originally Posted by Angler-Hi View Post
Josh...you don't owe me anything at all man. I'm just disappointed that I lent you a radio that failed on you, causing damage to your babies.

Glad to hear your radio's fixed and on the way back home. Thanks for hitting up Horizon for us man. Now I'm on pins and needles until I find out what's wrong. I was reading in another thread, that glitches and even lock-outs were being caused due to low voltage and irregular current from the radio's battery. When I first got my DX7, the Tx pack was already installed...well, it was crimped by the battery cover and it actually cut through one of the wires. I did my best to resolder it and wrap it in electrical tape. It charged just fine after that and never had issues with it. I'm hoping that's the problem and all it will take is a new Tx pack. I remember when I went to put it on the charger for the 1st time, it didn't want to charge and that's when I noticed the crimped and cut wires.

Hey Mike,

Got yoru message too late to call back last night, I was loungin around the house all day and my Cellphone was in a dead spot so I didn't get my messages until I went to bed.

Called Horizon this morning - ended up holding too long for the support guys so I plan to call back this afternoon when all the holiday support traffic dies down.

I did speak to sales and they verified my brand-spankin new Tx is on the truck and should be here by Wednesday latest. This will be a great way to test the theory of the battery Mike because I plan to give you the new Tx pack that comes with it (I will be using my LiPo)

So sweet, Looks like I will be back up in the air by the weekend! YAY!

[happy dance]

Josh
groundrushesup is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 05:39 PM
  #189  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Sweet! Glad to hear it Josh! How much do you want for that Tx pack? I'd feel bad if I took it off your hands for nothing bud. I mean, control rods, 4mm prop adapter, battery cell checker-thingy...I know it's a bunch of small stuff, but I don't wanna come off as a mooch. Thanks again for everything man, you're the best!

Mike
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 06:42 PM
  #190  
groundrushesup
Super Contributor
Thread Starter
 
groundrushesup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pflugerville, TX
Posts: 2,338
Default

Originally Posted by Angler-Hi View Post
Sweet! Glad to hear it Josh! How much do you want for that Tx pack? I'd feel bad if I took it off your hands for nothing bud. I mean, control rods, 4mm prop adapter, battery cell checker-thingy...I know it's a bunch of small stuff, but I don't wanna come off as a mooch. Thanks again for everything man, you're the best!

Mike
Well the cell-checker is an undelivered Xmas present - Dick got his already.



How about you pay me for the prop adapter cause I bought it NIB from the hobby shop - make it 5$ and we are even - or maybe you buy me lunch next time you are down lol

I'll even throw in the tip this time ahahaha
groundrushesup is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:37 PM
  #191  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Originally Posted by groundrushesup View Post
Well the cell-checker is an undelivered Xmas present - Dick got his already.



How about you pay me for the prop adapter cause I bought it NIB from the hobby shop - make it 5$ and we are even - or maybe you buy me lunch next time you are down lol

I'll even throw in the tip this time ahahaha
Sounds good man.
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-29-2009, 06:09 PM
  #192  
Capt Easy
Super Contributor
 
Capt Easy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 1,551
Default HK Spifire

Mike:
An early thread ...looks like a Ripmax based on the silver covering but another ref for study on the retract install.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...=362920&page=2

More to follow-

Using HXT900's for retract servos:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...41#post9969941

Last edited by Capt Easy; 12-29-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Capt Easy is offline  
Old 12-29-2009, 06:52 PM
  #193  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Good luck Dick...thanks for the links man. I'm going with an actual retract servo.
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-29-2009, 08:09 PM
  #194  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default Manual for retracts on the Spit.

Here ya go Dick...this is all the manual covers for the retracts.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	CCF12292009_00000.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	116859   Click image for larger version

Name:	CCF12292009_00001.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	116860   Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0011.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	116861   Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0012.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	116862  
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-30-2009, 02:19 AM
  #195  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Hey Dick, check these out! I know they're only for .10-.15 sized planes, but they plan on making them for up to the .60 sized birds.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=EFLG100

These would be perfect for my P-47!!
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-30-2009, 03:30 AM
  #196  
Capt Easy
Super Contributor
 
Capt Easy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 1,551
Default

Mike - thanks for the retract pics....those e-retracts look good but pricey.

Tonight, it's Spitfire MkIX carb airscoop manufacturing class. I hope it may serve to help cool the motor.

Cheerio Mate
Capt Easy is offline  
Old 12-30-2009, 03:33 AM
  #197  
Capt Easy
Super Contributor
 
Capt Easy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 1,551
Default

Originally Posted by Angler-Hi View Post
Here ya go Dick...this is all the manual covers for the retracts.
That servo tray looks like it's made for two servos....(?)
Capt Easy is offline  
Old 12-30-2009, 03:52 AM
  #198  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Originally Posted by Capt Easy View Post
That servo tray looks like it's made for two servos....(?)
I thought about that too, but the manual shows a single servo working both retracts. Doesn't matter to me at this point...I'm going with a single retract servo.

I still haven't ordered one, but I'm gonna hit up the LHS tomorrow and see if he got any in. If not, I might order a couple different ones. I plan on doing retracts on my P-47 anyways...it'll be good to have those extra ones lying around. I think I'm gonna take the plunge and pick up a set of those E-Flite ones too. Hope to see you guys this weekend. We can talk more about it then as well. I wanna do a bit more research before I make up my mind which ones to go with.
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-30-2009, 04:52 AM
  #199  
Capt Easy
Super Contributor
 
Capt Easy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 1,551
Default

Yeh, I think as I said over the phone the single retract servo is my choice as well.
I was reading the Spirtfire thread aver at RCG and two guys mentioned the HS-81 servos I have for the Spit are not very good. I hope that is not the case. If so I'm sending them back to Tower. They said they both had trouble with them centering and they also twitched a lot.
As far as my retract servos I think I'll go with the Waypoint 150's or maybe a HC one.
Capt Easy is offline  
Old 12-30-2009, 03:01 PM
  #200  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Originally Posted by Capt Easy View Post
Yeh, I think as I said over the phone the single retract servo is my choice as well.
I was reading the Spirtfire thread aver at RCG and two guys mentioned the HS-81 servos I have for the Spit are not very good. I hope that is not the case. If so I'm sending them back to Tower. They said they both had trouble with them centering and they also twitched a lot.
As far as my retract servos I think I'll go with the Waypoint 150's or maybe a HC one.
Well those threads have been around for a while Dick. I would at least give those servos a try before sending them back...if anything, do a bench test and if they seem to hold up, keep em. Besides, never know if you might do a mod for bomb bay doors or something...those servos would be good for something like that...you only use them twice during a flight. Just a thought friend. I'll let you know what retract servo I go with.

I need to take the cowl for the spit and the P-51 to the LHS to see what spinners will be a good fit.
Angler-Hi is offline  

Quick Reply: The Official Texas Hill Country Wattheads Thread


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.12830 seconds with 47 queries