Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB
Reload this Page >

Sold RX-ready Mini Pusher Jets, F-22, F-18, Su-30MK (Buyer pays shipping)

Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB Electric Powered RC Planes for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

Sold RX-ready Mini Pusher Jets, F-22, F-18, Su-30MK (Buyer pays shipping)

Old 10-31-2014, 04:37 PM
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Default RX-ready Mini Pusher Jets, F-22, F-18, Su-30MK (Buyer pays shipping)

I recently decided to close up Nico Hobbies after 5 years, and I'm now in the process of clearing out all remaining inventory before the end of the year. I will be selling a lot of the small stuff locally, but I do have some receiver-ready planes for sale to the lower 48 states (sorry, no AK, HI or international).

Each of these planes is made from primarily 3mm Depron, with some 6mm, and is fully assembled, painted and decaled as indicated in the pics (these are stock pics from my threads on RCGroups, the actual planes for sale are new undamaged). The average wingspan is 18", and AUW is 6-7oz with the included 3S 850 lipo.

Each plane has been test-flown to ensure everything works, but they are all considered brand new. However, they are sold as-is with no warranty.
I was retailing these for $139, but am letting them go here for $100 plus actual shipping (requires a big box, should be about $20-$40 depending on location). I am short one battery though, so the final plane to go will not come with a lipo and will sell for $85. Each of these come outfitted as follows:

Motor - Either a 20-gram 2500kv or 19-gram 2400 kv Outrunner
ESC - HobbyKing SS Series 8A ESC with JST plug attached
Servos - 2x HXT500 5-gram
Prop - GWS 4530 (4.5"x3"), and includes a spare prop
Prop Saver - Standard wobbly adapter for 3mm shaft, includes extra o-ring
Battery - Hyperion G3 CX 3S 850mAh 25C with JST plug attached

So basically all you need to do is add your receiver, program it, charge the lipo, and go fly!

I have one each of the following (click on the name for links to the RCGroups build threads):

Mini F-22 Raptor

Mini F-18 E/F Super Hornet

Mini Su-30MK Flanker-C

Please PM me if you need more info, and send both your email address and zip code so that I can send you a quote with shipping. I accept all major credit cards or PayPal. If you wish to purchase one, PM me your email address and I'll send you an invoice through PayPal after a shipping price is agreed upon.

PS - Not looking for any trades at this time, I just want to get all this stuff cleared out before I start adding back to the hangar.

Pat
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini-22.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	236.0 KB
ID:	178179   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Su-30MK.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	178180   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini-18.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	318.1 KB
ID:	178181  

Last edited by crxmanpat; 02-21-2015 at 04:03 AM.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:03 PM
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Su-30MK has sold, but still have the F-22 and F-18. I also still have some kits as well:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2278426
Old 11-16-2014, 03:50 PM
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

F-22 has now sold, only have the F-18 left with no lipo. Will do $90 shipped.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:10 PM
propnut48

Sorry to hear that. I love my F-22. Everyone says its one of my best flying planes in the hanger. Very easy plane to build , one day. Bought it the RCX in Ontario ,Ca. Lands like a butterfly but flies like a bee. Good stuff.
Old 02-21-2015, 04:03 AM
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Oops, forgot to close this when the F-18 finally sold.

Yeah, I had a guy from LA ask me the other day where he can get another. Unfortunately, the only option now is to download the plans and cut it yourself. Very easy to do, if you can find depron.