Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB Electric Powered RC Planes for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

For Sale Thunder Tiger P-40 85% ready

Old 11-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Twmaster

Default Thunder Tiger P-40 85% ready

Hi folks,

After going flying this last weekend I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact I can't see small planes all that well anymore, even with glasses.

So regrettably I am going to be selling off all my smallish stuff.

So this new nearly finished Thunder Tiger P-40 is in need of a new home. I hate to sell this but things are as they are.

33" wingspan. Includes a Thunder Tiger outrunner and two new servos. One HS-55 and one FMS S90.

The plane only needs to have the ailerons cut out and rods installed, glue tail back on, install your ESC, RX and battery. Some other small stuff like screwing the cowl on etc. I'm estimating maybe 2 hours work max. Even if you are a slow builder like me. I've set this up per the belly lander option on this kit. The unused landing gear are included.

One really cool feature about this kit is the included 3 blade prop and scale spinner. Fits very well.

Plane can be flown on a very basic 3 channel radio as it is motor, ailerons and elevator only control. You may be able to hack a working rudder but likely not worth the trouble/weight.

Kit comes complete. Includes decals, original box and manual, not shown in photos). Also includes all the extra bits from the landing gear that I did not use.

I've done most of the hard stuff for you. I also painted the inside of the cockpit gray and painted the exhaust manifolds rust brown.

The canopy has been cut out and tape trimmed. The cowling is also cut out and fits very nice.

Price is $125 shipped CONUS. Price is firm. I accept PayPal or USPS money orders only.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	401.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	82838   Click image for larger version

Name:	402.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	82839   Click image for larger version

Name:	403.jpg
Views:	126