Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > General RC items For Sale and WTB
Reload this Page >

For Sale Life-Long RC Airplane Hobby Collection of Bill Crosscup - Thousands of Items

General RC items For Sale and WTB List tools, RC simulators and any other RC related item that is generally classified

For Sale Life-Long RC Airplane Hobby Collection of Bill Crosscup - Thousands of Items

Old 07-05-2015, 02:15 PM
FloridaEstateSales

Default Life-Long RC Airplane Hobby Collection of Bill Crosscup - Thousands of Items

We thought this RC Airplane Hobby Auction for the collection belonging to the Estate of Bill Crosscup would be of interest to many on this forum.

The family has consigned his very large and diverse RC Airplane Hobby Collection to sell with us by auction.

Bill was a life-long RC Airplane hobbyist, competitor, and exhibitor.

This is an absolute online auction, where every lot will be sold regardless of price. There are no minimum bids and no reserves. Bidding is open now.

The auction includes hundreds of great RC Airplane related items, such as planes, plans, kits, engines, remotes, servos, props, gear & equipment. Most items are being sold in large group lots. This collection is Bill Crosscup’s entire RC Airplane Hobby Collection.

This is an online only auction, so it is easy for anyone / anywhere to bid in the auction.

The RC Airplane items are lots 45101 through 45212 of the auction. The online catalog is posted and available for bidding.

Auction details and the online catalog may be found at the auction details page: floridaestatesales.org

Please email or call if you have any questions. Also, please feel free to share this auction with the RC Airplane Hobby community. We are working on behalf of the family and would like to encourage as much bidding as possible.

Thank you.

Malcolm Mason
Florida Estate Sales
Old 07-05-2015, 02:56 PM
birdDog
Charging....

WOW! That is one heck of a collection!
Old 07-05-2015, 03:06 PM
FloridaEstateSales

Thanks for checking it out. We have never sold a large RC collection so I am trying to drum up some interest in the community. I think there is plenty of great stuff in the collection. Please let me know if you have any questions - Malcolm, Florida Estate Sales
Old 07-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Bub Steve
Super Contributor

Makes me wonder what to do with my planes and stuff in this later part of life, I have given alot away but still have rooms full of RC, I live outside Tallahassee and the Name here is familiar, I hope we all think about good homes for our stuff before we Pass, Thanks, Bubsteve