Batteries & Chargers Discuss Li-P, Li-Ion, NiMh, Nicad battery technology and the chargers that juice 'em up!

e-Station Two Meter Cable

Old 10-21-2008, 12:54 AM
leerob

Default e-Station Two Meter Cable

I recently bought an e-Station Two Meter and I am having trouble figuring out what balancing cable I need. I have an Impulse Power Li-Po 3s battery. The balancing cable has a red wire and 3 black wires. The red wire and 2 of the black wires are connected to the first 3 pins of the connector. The fourth pin is skipped and the the fifth pin has another black wire. This set up works with my Hyperion Lithium Balance Adapter. I can't find any where that describes how the various adapters for the Two Meter are wired. Does anyone know how I can get that information.

Thanks, Lee
Old 10-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Poweredge
www.PowerEdgeRC.com

Originally Posted by leerob View Post
I recently bought an e-Station Two Meter and I am having trouble figuring out what balancing cable I need. I have an Impulse Power Li-Po 3s battery. The balancing cable has a red wire and 3 black wires. The red wire and 2 of the black wires are connected to the first 3 pins of the connector. The fourth pin is skipped and the the fifth pin has another black wire. This set up works with my Hyperion Lithium Balance Adapter. I can't find any where that describes how the various adapters for the Two Meter are wired. Does anyone know how I can get that information.

Thanks, Lee
What you need is our EAC123. http://www.rcaccessory.com/index.asp...ROD&ProdID=193

We supply 1 board of your choice with the purchase of the Two Meter.

Here is a list of the batteries supported by balance tap type and Bantam boards. http://www.rcaccessory.com/pdf/Batte...on%20Guide.pdf

RC Accessory, Inc
Auth US Bantam Importer
Old 10-24-2008, 02:36 AM
leerob

Thanks for letting me know. I just went to your website and ordered one.

Lee