Beginners - Helis A forum where beginners can get help on the fundamentals for experts who know their stuff!

E-sky Dauphin , yaw trim problem

Old 12-26-2008, 10:39 PM
Hermod

Default E-sky Dauphin , yaw trim problem

I recently bought a 2.4G Dauphin and I got some problems with it. I can’t trim “yaw” movement, it works perfect with the “elevator, aileron and throttle” but the “rudder” dos not trim at all.

It keeps turning to the right (tail to the left) it doesn’t matter if I turn the two knobs on the “4 in 1” receiver "gain and trim" and the trim tab on the controller; it still turns to the right.

Could anyone give me some hints or tips how to correct this or perhaps point out a specific part that causes this problem.

Thanks a lot..

Last edited by Hermod; 12-26-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:55 PM
xuzme720
c'mere Monkey

Location: Just North of Houston.Heard of Dayton? I didn't think so...

Welcome to Wattflyer!
I don't have much exp. with the coax heli's but I have heard to make sure there is no binding in the main shafts as this will cause spins. hopefully someone will come along with more info for you, if this doesn't help.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Crashalott
Super Contributor

Default Same thing

Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
I recently bought a 2.4G Dauphin and I got some problems with it. I can’t trim “yaw” movement, it works perfect with the “elevator, aileron and throttle” but the “rudder” dos not trim at all.

It keeps turning to the right (tail to the left) it doesn’t matter if I turn the two knobs on the “4 in 1” receiver "gain and trim" and the trim tab on the controller; it still turns to the right.

Could anyone give me some hints or tips how to correct this or perhaps point out a specific part that causes this problem.

Thanks a lot..

I don't have the same Heli as you but mine does the same thing and i can't get it trimed
either. Mine is just a mini (toy) but is supposed to fly in the house.
The trim buttons don't seem to make any difference.