Off Topic Chit Chat Get to know other eflight modelers in the WattFlyer community here in this off topic forum. NO politics or religion discussion please (Holiday well wishes are ok)

Hobbyking At The 3D Masters

Old 07-18-2012, 01:43 PM
startazz

Default Hobbyking At The 3D Masters

Hi boys and girls

I've just been on FB and seen a load of photos on the Hobbyking page,as i like to go over there to see whats going on and see what might be coming out soon.

Anyway i found the photos of them having loads of fun at the 3D Masters so i thought i'd share that with some of you,just in case you want to look at a few photos,i know it brightened my day up as it's another dull,windy and rainy day over here in the UK.

I found a couple of photos with the name Nano-Tech A Spec on some T-shirts,it looks like they could soon be coming out with some higher class Nano-Techs.

I'll post a link if anyone want to have a look see.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/HobbyKing
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HK 3D masters photos. 1.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	161432   Click image for larger version

Name:	HK 3D masters photos. 6.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	161433   Click image for larger version

Name:	HK 3D masters photos. 4.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	161434   Click image for larger version

Name:	HK 3D masters photos. 3.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	161435  
Old 08-02-2012, 04:04 PM
startazz

Mmm no comments so i thought i'd add a video to see if anyone can answer a question for me.
I just watched this Hobbyking video of the 3D masters and there is some great 3D flying,but what really made me sit up and look was the night flying as they had LED lights on there rota blades,i was thinking how did they mange that,ok i know you can buy blades with a couple of LED lights inside them but i've never seen anything like this before.

So did they just buy the blades with LED lights inside the blades or did they put the LED lights on the blades them selves?
If you watch the video it's right at the end and you will see what i'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1S3rxJN45XU