General RC E-Heli Talk General discussion forum for electric powered rc helis.

Need Help with walkera 22E

Old 11-16-2007, 10:40 PM
Francescocmazza

Default Need Help with walkera 22E

Hi people,

I need some help with my new walkera. I am noobish in this hobby and this is the first hely I buy.
My problem is the following: I opened the box and put the battery immediately to charge for an hour and a half. In the meanwhile I studied a bit more how to fly it. After the light of the charger turned green I got rdy to try it. first of all I put the batteries in the controller. turned it on and all lights on the controller battery lvl were to the max. then I went to the heli. plugged in the battery and connected it to the receiver.
In the exact second in which I connected the battery of the heli I heard a sound, like a very quick puff. some stuff moved within the rotor, but without making it assume a flat position. from the moment I plugged in the battery a led started flashing at about 2 flashes per second. I went to the controller and tried first moving the cyclic controls, but nothing happened. Also, even after moving the lever which should have made the blades start to spin (I have a mode 1 controller, so by moving up from the down position of the little rudder on the left of the right controller) nothing at all happened. What coud it be ? Can anyone plz help me?
Old 11-18-2007, 11:08 AM
kodiak101

You need to look up information about the gyro and what the LED light blinking means, I was reading earlier and it talked about the different signals that those lights make to mean something...
Old 11-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Francescocmazza

The light blinks as if it is not receiving signal from the transmitter, but the transmitter seems to be working fine. All the leds indicating the transmitter has energy correctly. I also tried checking the crystals and they seem to be inserted correctly and are of the same model :S