Radio Equipment For Sale & WTB Radio equipment for sale or wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

Sold Spektrum HP6DSM TX for sale $35 shipped (priced reduced)

Old 07-15-2012, 07:18 PM
pmullen503
Super Contributor

Default Spektrum HP6DSM TX for sale $35 shipped (priced reduced)

SOLD Spektrum HP6DSM TX for sale $35 shipped CONUS. Paypal or check, priority mail shipping with a tracking number.

Appears to be new. I bought 2 of these to do DSM2 mods for Turnigy 9x radios and ended up converting only one.

The 6 channel HP6DSM is the best source for the Spektrum DSM2 module because you don't have to desolder anything to get the module out. The HP6DSM's antenna can even be used on the 9x. Even with the Spektrum module removed you can still use the TX for a simulator or a buddy box for a Spektrum Radio with a simple 3.5mm mono cable.

This is a full range radio and can be used for airplanes too. In airplane mode you get only 5 usable channels. The 5th is fully proportional on the pot. The rudder will have only about 50% travel because of the helicopter firmware. All channels reversible.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0267.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	161351  

Last edited by pmullen503; 08-06-2012 at 02:24 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 07-20-2012, 02:57 PM
pmullen503
Super Contributor

Asking price reduced!