AA Batteries - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Free Items This forum is in place to offer items to the community that are not used/needed any longer and are given away at no charge. Shipping is between the giver and the receiver of an item. Wanted item threads will be deleted.

AA Batteries

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2008, 07:53 AM
TylerJCooper

Default AA Batteries

It sure has been a while since I have been able to get on WF. Man I miss it! I once was a guy that didn't have a thing to offer, but because of the generousity of WF, I have been able to fly for almost a year. I would like to repay the fellow WF's as much as possible. I have found that my local church only uses their AA batteries for one service then discards them, therefore, I have been asking for them after the service. I started with a few and now I have more then I need. I have checked the batteries on a meter and they are 75-80 percent charged. I would like to give these out but not sure if the shipping is worth it. Would anyone be interested in paying for the shipping? I would be more then happy to check what the charge would be, but I don't have the funds to ship them. Let me know if you would like me to check it out or if you have any additional ideas.

Thanks,
Coop