Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

Ice cream

Old 10-22-2021, 12:09 PM
Don Sims
Administrator

Red face Ice cream

Two elderly men are sitting in park. Both are starting to have Alzheimer symptoms. They discuss as they usually do on Monday afternoons.

One of them sees a food truck across the park and tells the other one: "I'd like an ice cream, chocolate almonds ice cream. Do you want me to get you one ?"

"Sure, I'll take vanilla strawberry. I love vanilla strawberry. Thanks!"

As the first man sits up to go and get the ice creams, the second one tells him: "I think you should note what we want. You know, we are getting old and starting to forget things..."

The other one yells: "Are you kidding me? There's only two things I have to remember, chocolate almonds and vanilla strawberry. Trust me, I'll be OK."

There was quite a long line-up to the food truck. So, thirty minutes later, the old man comes back to his friend with two hot dogs.

The one waiting goes: "Are you kidding me?!? Where's the mustard?"
Old 10-22-2021, 09:33 PM
IBMyke

That gave me a good chuckle.