Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

The Golden Screw

Old 04-14-2007, 02:05 AM
Don Sims
Administrator

Question The Golden Screw

Once upon a time, a young lad was born without a belly button. In its place was a golden screw. All the doctors told his mother that there was nothing they could do. Like it or not, he was stuck with it.

All the years of growing up was real tough on him, as all who saw the screw made fun of him. He avoided ever leaving his house and thus, never made any friends.

One day, a mysterious stranger saw his belly and told him of a swami in Tibet that could get rid of the screw for him. He was thrilled.
The next day he took all of his life’s savings and bought a ticket to Nepal.

After several days of climbing up steep cliffs, he came upon a giant monastery. The swami knew exactly why he had come. He was told to sleep in the highest tower of the monastery and the following day when he awoke, the screw would have been removed.

The man immediately went to the room and fell asleep. During the night while he slept, a purple fog floated in an open window, bearing in its mist, a golden screwdriver. In just moments, the screw-driver removed the screw and disappeared ! out t he window.

The next morning when the man woke, he saw the golden screw laying on the pillow next to him. Reaching down, he felt his navel, and there was no screw there!

Jubilant, he leaped out of bed, and his butt fell off.

The moral to this is “don’t screw around with things you don’t understand — you could lose your ass”.
Old 04-14-2007, 03:57 AM
TeslaWinger

A cheeky tale indeed! I've learned my lesson, oh Wise One!
Old 04-24-2007, 02:10 AM
Major Danger
Cascadia Militia

Man I hate when that happens