iTrader talk Discuss specifics about transactions both postive and negative. No bashing allowed, please keep the tone civil with facts.

How To Leave Bad Feedback????

Old 10-24-2007, 07:02 PM
ed3

Default How To Leave Bad Feedback????

I TRIED TO BUY A GYRO FROM A MEMBER HERE "electrodude71" AND I TS BEEN ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN AND NEVER RETURNED MY MONEY. CAN SOMEONE BAN HIM SO HE WONT RIP ANYBODY ELSE OFF??? OR CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ANY ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO??
THANKS ,ED
Old 10-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Jkc123
Just call me Jack!!

Thats reall unfortunate but its those people who make these situations a pain in the backside! You should get one of the moderators to try and find him, then get him to get in touch with who! Have you sent him any emails of your complaints?? Do you until he realises his wrongdoing!! Hope it works out and you can the culprit!! Jack
Old 10-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Frank Voikel
Super Contributor

Send a private message to a moderator or administrator who's online at the time (indicated by the green circle below the user title). To do this, click the user title and then hit Send Private Message. Be specific about the situation and the user responsible, and they should get back to you pronto.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:53 PM
Dorsal
If it Flies, I love it!

Thumbs up

The only way to leave negative feedback

Last edited by Mike Parsons; 02-07-2008 at 02:41 PM. Reason: clearer instructions
Old 10-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Airhead
Redneck Member

Hey Dennis,
Now thats not very tactfull now is it..... Maybe it is an oversight on that persons part.... It is possible isn't it? A PM to that person is the way to start. Of course unless that has already occured.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:18 AM
Dorsal
If it Flies, I love it!

Diplomacy??
Typing in a #7 font is a LOT more fun, and given the result from either will be the same, why not take the fun road?
Old 10-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Mike Parsons
Penguins still can't fly

Originally Posted by ed3 View Post
I TRIED TO BUY A GYRO FROM A MEMBER HERE "electrodude71" AND I TS BEEN ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN AND NEVER RETURNED MY MONEY. CAN SOMEONE BAN HIM SO HE WONT RIP ANYBODY ELSE OFF??? OR CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ANY ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO??
THANKS ,ED
Ed,
We have a feature called Itrader. You can leave feedback for the transaction there. If there is a thread reference the thread in your submittal. You can find the itrader rating next to his name or in his profile.

Here is a direct link. http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/itrader.php?u=8624
Old 11-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Bill G
Super Contrubutor

Electrodude sound about as reliable as "MrRipOff".
One thing I'd insist on from a trader is pretty firm evidence of who they really are.
For example, I could give you a link to my club's website, and you could see me there, and in pics in my home. Now you can instantly let 45 other flyers in the AMA know I'm a jerk, if I rip you off.
Other well know fourm folks have friends, and we see them communicate back in forth over time. With these guys, I probably know 4 or 5 other forum guys in their local scene, who fly with them. These guys generally don't like bad words going around, concerning them. Mr. Electodude Nobody in BFE is usually the kind of guy that rips folks off. You probably don't even know if the dog in their avatar is really theirs.

Wattflyer, if you don't ban ISPs, maybe you could make something that lets folks know that the ISP has had trading issues before?
Old 11-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Biplane Murphy
2 Wings, Twice The Fun

I was curious, and checked out his profile.......He was logged on today at about 6:00pm PST......
Old 11-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Mike Parsons
Penguins still can't fly

I just checked and Ed still hasnt left negative feedback for electrodude71. Also he hasn't posted in this thread since the 24th. So either he lost interest or things worked out.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:35 AM
ed3

Angry Gyro

HEY MIKE PARSONS, I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE, FOR A WHILE, BUT ANYWAYS, I FILLED OUT THE FEEDBACK FORM BUT IT SAYS INVALID URL???

HERE IS THE CRAP HE IS GIVING ME

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
hi look im sorry im goin through a bad divorce (no excuses)and dont have the net at the moment but ill make everything good in a little bit if thats ok im very sorry for the delay but i will make everything good thanks and again im very sorry for any inconveniance Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by ed3
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by electrodude71
will do man Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by ed3
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by electrodude71
man wow i shipped that thing out almost two weeks ago the monday before last monday it was shipped us postal let me know thanks and sorry Quote:
Quote:
the gyro has been shipped sorry for the delay iv been out of town working thanks Quote:
Quote:
sorry yes i got it i got called unexpectedly for work out of town so shipping mite be delayed i,ll be back by next week and again i am sorry for the delay Quote:
Quote:
yes it is head holding and yes ill do 20 shipped to your door my paypal address is [email protected] ill ship out when payment is received or my mailing address is frank steele
1515 blankinship dr. lot11
deridder, LA 70634

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I JUST PAID THRU PAYPAL
THANKS ED

HAS IT BEEN SHIPPED YET ?
ITS BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK
PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED

HOW DID YOU SHIP IT??
I THINK I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT BY NOW.
LET ME KNOW THE DATE YOU SHIPPED IT
THANKS, ED

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING, I WILL WAIT ANOTHER WEEK. EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE BY NOW, IF NOT CAN YOU REFUND MY MONEY
THANKS, ED

CAN YOU REFUND MY MONEY
I NEVER REEIVED THE GYRO
SEND MONEY THRU PAYPAL TO..........

Old 11-23-2007, 07:38 AM
ed3

I Did Not Loose Interest And Things Have Not Worked Out
Old 02-07-2008, 02:52 AM
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan

Have you worked things out yet? I see he's posted a new sale item. If he hasn't made good on a previous one, I don't think new ones should be allowed.

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30383
Old 02-07-2008, 03:04 AM
gearz

Default ???

If he does not have the net at the moment, how did he post that reply?
Old 02-07-2008, 03:07 AM
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan

I am able to get wireless on my laptop at various places other than my home.

The last message here is nearly 4 months old. Maybe things have been resolved.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:44 AM
electrodude71

Thumbs down

and yes we did work things out i gave him a full refund a good while back but hadnt heard anything from him.. and this is how you guys here at wattflyer talk about a member you dont even know
Old 02-07-2008, 03:52 AM
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan

Originally Posted by electrodude71 View Post
and yes we did work things out i gave him a full refund a good while back but hadnt heard anything from him.. and this is how you guys here at wattflyer talk about a member you dont even know

This is how we talk about a vendor we don't even know.

And yes, I say vendor. Looking at your posts, they are primarily sales related.

If a customer reports that a vendor does not deliver, we take that serious.

There have been more than enough bad deals on these types of forums, and we look out for each other.

If things have been resolved, that is great. All businesses have their ups and downs, and it's how they react to the problems that counts here.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:53 AM
smokejohnson
Super Contributor

Well said Fred.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:08 AM
Mike Parsons
Penguins still can't fly

ED71,
If you are a vendor we have guidelines in our TOS that require you put your affiliation in either your user title or signature line. We ask that our vendors be above board here at WattFlyer.

Rules and FAQ: http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15

If you are a manufacturer, vendor, sponsored representative, retailer or the like for an r/c related company or product you must identify yourself in your signature. Any member affiliated with a company not identifying themselves as such is at risk of revocation from this website. This is identified, but not limited to a member who gains anything financially whether in cash, product, discount or the like.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:11 AM
electrodude71

no vendor here just a watt head trading parts for more parts
Old 02-07-2008, 05:20 AM
electrodude71

isnt this harasment and flaming in the rules and faq http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...665#post352665
Old 02-07-2008, 05:26 AM
ed3

Default Electro

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">I SHOWED PROOF (removed for ad hominem),
FIRST YOU SAID YOU SHIPPED IT , AND THEN THAT YOU WERE GOING THRU A DIVORCE AND YOU COULD NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK,
THATS NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!
THINK ABOUT $20 X 10 PEOPLE = 200 BUCKS
THE ONLY REASON I STAYED AWAY, IS BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO TRUST ANYBODY IN THIS SITE, IT TAKES ONE (removed for ad hominem) TO SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYONE ELSE
I DO MY RC SHOPPING, TRADING, SELLING, BUYING. ELSEWHERE
NO OFFENSE TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LEGIT, AND DO THINGS THEY WAY THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO.
BUT I THINK I LEARNED MY LESSON
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited by Mike Parsons; 02-07-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:56 AM
electrodude71

you were isued a full refund werent you? you did not pay for insurance did you? so whos out here? i think maybe me...
Old 02-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Murocflyer
WAA-08 Pilot #1

Wow, this is interesting. This is the first time I have seen this on WF.

Many times on RCG, first time here.

Growing pains?

Frank
Old 02-07-2008, 12:32 PM
FlyingMonkey
Flite Test Fan

no vendor here just a watt head trading parts for more parts
I still say vendor, for out of all your 82 posts to date, I saw only about 6 that were non sales related. You created 21 threads, every one was in the WTB. This is not an accusation, or a claim of fault, just an observation.

isnt this harasment and flaming in the rules and faq http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...665#post352665
I would think it would be considered harassment. There are proper ways to go about dealing with a business disagreement, this is not one of them. That being said, I have no authority, so I can only suggest you deal with it in through the staff, and not fight it out on the board.

Originally Posted by ed3 View Post
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I SHOWED PROOF OF THE CRAP AND LIES YOU KEEP TELLING,</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

ed, just another observation here. You will lose credibility if you post with the caps lock on, and take this overly aggressive tone. Yes, being at the bad end of a business deal is not a good way to leave someone in a great mood, but, this was what, $20.00, six months ago? Really not worth of this kind of rage. Should it be resolved? Yes. Is this the way to do it? Most certainly not.

you were isued a full refund werent you? you did not pay for insurance did you? so whos out here? i think maybe me...
If you issued a full refund, the matter should be considered closed.

ed, did he refund your money?

electrodude, do you have any proof?

Originally Posted by Murocflyer View Post
Wow, this is interesting. This is the first time I have seen this on WF.

Many times on RCG, first time here.

Growing pains?

Frank

It most certainly appears that way. The core people are still here though. The new ones can either learn to work through problems and get along like us, or go back to RCG.

Quick Reply: How To Leave Bad Feedback????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.10160 seconds with 12 queries